DATA AND BUSINESS INSIGHTS MANAGER
This position reports to Chester’s CFO. This is a fun and fast paced position that plays an integral role in the insights we deliver that move and shape the business. The Data and Business Insights Manager will conduct analysis, assess findings, and report results with the goal of providing actionable information to our field teams and internal leadership. You will also be responsible for ensuring that data systems and structures are designed for scale.
- Architect data models to provide visibility and self-service analytics for the business
- Become a subject matter expert of Chester’s data to ensure accurate and proper interpretation of core business metrics
- Create visually appealing and insightful dashboards for the business via Microsoft Power BI platform
- Gather qualitative and quantitative feedback leveraging data to provide actionable insights and innovative solutions that balance operational and business needs
- Develop turn-key reporting on key performance indicators needed to keep stakeholder group aligned with progress on key initiatives, goals and aligned measures
- Partner with our Tech Team, Marketing & Operations functions to assist in decision making and delivering insights from the business
- BA required; analytical degree preferred (e.g., Economics, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Strong SQL skills, experience building ETL processes and architecting data models.
- Experience with creating data visualizations in Microsoft Power BI or a similar visualization tool
- 4+ years of analytically oriented business experience
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to partner well with other team members
- Robust organizational skills, with ability to work both independently & collaboratively, multi-task, and adapt to change in a complex, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Strong internal motivation, intellectual curiosity, strong problem-solving and desire to have a large impact on our organization with a customer-service orientation