SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and will be responsible for developing and executing a wide range of projects that will ultimately create new programs and introduce new items for the Chester’s brand and affiliated brands. Desired candidate should offer creativity and strong communication skills, be detail oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully lead strategic projects from ideation to implementation. Projects range from new product introductions; to major systems improvements; to identifying and leading Chester’s into new business channels that will drive company growth and profitability.
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for Key Accounts in partnership with sales and operations teams.
- Partner with distribution teams to strengthen distributor relationships and identify opportunities to drive profitability through new product introductions, increased engagement with distributor reps, and cultivating deep relationships.
- Work closely with sales team to develop lead campaigns for potential franchisees, including direct mail, digital, event marketing, etc.
- Support sales and operations teams by developing and updating relevant presentation materials on a quarterly basis that communicate key company updates and initiatives.
- Oversee all company sales collateral to ensure messaging is on point and up to date, including brochures, sales sheets, spec sheets, etc., with the support of the creative team. Make sure all updates are published and old versions are removed from circulation.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Supermarket, Convenience Store, and Travel Center industry to ensure Chester’s is staying relevant in these channels.
- Manage and monitor multiple projects simultaneously, through all phases of development, as well as implementation, across all functions and levels.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, client and other employees of the organization.
- Analyze market and sales data to make program recommendations to the business and customers.
- Track, measure, and communicate strategic project and team goals to key stakeholders.
- Ensure materials meet brand standards.
- BA in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Marketing Project Management experience is required.
- Tech savvy; proficient in MS Office, especially Powerpoint and Excel.
- Must be highly productive with good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Some travel may be required (15-20%)