Franchise Development Coordinator - Dallas
Houston or Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex (Remote)
This position reports to the Director of Business Development and is responsible for providing telemarketing sales, sales administration and assistance for Chester’s prospects, franchisees and strategic partners.
This position is a Remote position where the team member needs to be based on the Houston or Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX vicinity. This role will be a combination of working remotely from home and visiting franchise locations and will require up to 50% travel.
- Primary responsibility is to provide a telemarketing function for Chester’s; performs lead follow up and initiates customer calls and must exercise discretion and use independent judgement to determine the quality of the leads and next steps. Promotes and sells all Chester’s products through lead source, or cold call.
- Develops a strong knowledge of Chester’s including history, sales points and business structure.
- Maintains Chester’s leads and customer information in the designated company database. Updates and modifies records using defined Corporate policies.
- Acts as a liaison between Corporate, Chester’s Field Team and Strategic Sales Partners regarding marketing campaigns, leads, inquiries, and follow-up.
- Assists in the development of scripts for telemarketing campaigns, presentations, proposals, quotations, site application packages, return on investment spreadsheets, and appointment setting for field team members.
- Attends and participates, as an integral part of the sales team, in Company trade shows; accumulates data concerning prospective sales; responds to questions and requests for information concerning Company products; makes favorable comparisons of Company products to those of the competition; accumulates new sales.
- Provide company defined reports in a timely and accurate manner, including, but not limited to, monthly and weekly lead reports and daily status reports.
- Conducts research to identify potential multi-unit prospects by state and targeted distribution areas.
- Must work well within a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responds to all leads within 24 hours including entry of lead.
- Must maintain a high level of organization in essential job functions.
- Sales data indicates an active and successful telemarketing activity; there is an increase in new accounts.
- Takes immediate attention and provides adequate assistance to Business Development and Operations Teams, Strategic Sales Partners, Area Developers, and others requiring assistance.
*This job description is subject to change based on the needs of the business and is not all-inclusive