Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing Manager - Branded Programs reports to the Vice President of Marketing and will be responsible for developing and executing a wide range of projects that will ultimately create new programs and introduce new items for the Chester’s brand and affiliated brands. Desired candidate should offer creativity and strong communication skills, be detail oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Support sales and operations teams by developing and updating relevant presentation materials on a quarterly basis that communicate key company updates and initiatives.
- Responsible for developing and updating all sales materials, including brochures, sales sheets, spec sheets, etc, with the support of the creative team. Make sure all updates are published and old versions are removed from circulation.
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for Key Accounts in partnership with sales and operations teams.
- Successfully lead special marketing projects from ideation to implementation. Projects range from creating marketing program enhancements to driving adoption for new business processes.
- Work closely with sales team to develop lead campaigns for potential franchisees, including direct mail, digital, event marketing, etc.
- Manage external marketing efforts, including development and execution of program enhancements or new product introductions for the company’s 1300+ locations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Supermarket, Convenience Store, and Travel Center industry to ensure Chester’s is staying relevant in these channels.
- Manage and monitor multiple projects simultaneously, through all phases of development, as well as implementation, across all functions and levels.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, client and other employees of the organization.
- Oversee production with outside vendors to ensure materials meet brand standards, including attending press checks and photo shoots as needed.
- Analyze market and sales data to make program recommendations to the business and customers.
- Track, measure, and communicate strategic project and team goals to key stakeholders.
- Ensure materials meet brand standards.
- BA in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Marketing Project Management experience is required.
- Tech savvy; proficient in MS Office, especially Powerpoint and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and/or iMovie is a plus.
- Must be highly productive with good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in social media
- Some travel may be required (15-20%)
*This job description is subject to change based on the needs of the business and is not all-inclusive