Franchise Services Administrator
About the position:
This position reports to the Director of Franchise Services and is responsible for all customer service aspects related to our franchisees as well as product order processing and reporting. This position will review and process Franchisee contracts, corporate correspondence, and manage Franchisee records maintenance. This position will also interface closely with accounting and finance functions of the business.
- Paralegal background, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 5+ years Paralegal experience preferred, customer service or executive assistant experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with databases and proprietary software preferred. Advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Self-starter and willingness to attack the task at hand without being told
- Quick thinker who can handle making informed decisions on the fly
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Cool under pressure and ability to pivot when needed.
- Experience in crushing deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail is key
- Must be process driven and highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must love Fried Chicken, to show us your attention to detail in reading this description, mention your love for Fried Chicken in your phone interview
- Ability to initiate conversation and build strong relationships
- Passionate about follow up and closing the loop to finish projects
- Willing to raise red flags as needed and communicating solutions
- Team player with a contagiously positive attitude who has a passion for being supportive
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Review and process Franchisee, Area Director, Third Party Vendor and NDA contracts/agreements as needed
- Aid in Chester’s annual Franchise Disclosure Document renewal activities. This includes interacting with Chester’s legal counsel
- Responsible for the filing and organizing of Chester’s legal documents, franchisee contracts, corporate record keeping, etc.
- Provide customer service and follow up, via phone and email for all Franchisee needs.
- Receives and processes complaints/ problems concerning products, program, and requests for information from Franchisees, Distributors, and other external customers
- Take orders from over the phone and email
- Completing distributor orders on a weekly basis
- Document all questions, concerns, and customer service inquiries in CRM
- Produce reports weekly to summarize all customer service inquiries and the follow up. Report on trends and raise any urgent issues to Dir. Franchise Services
- Assist Franchisees and our Field Team by conducting customer service calls on a weekly basis to cover onboarding progress and general value check-in calls during the term of the franchise agreement
- Run reporting for shipping and order tracking
- Update order ship dates, and communicate any ship date changes to franchises services, and opening teams
- Facilitate the creation of POP ship lists and reporting process with Director of Franchise Services
- Third Party ordering, reporting, and tracking
- Processing EDI orders daily